Monday, September 25, 2006

Random musings

Just a list of random thoughts crossing my mind right now, important enough to spout about but not enough to merit a full-fledged ramble:

  • I expect everyone to be watching the series premiere of Heroes tonight on NBC.  It's good stuff.  Thank me later.
  • The new album Phobia from Breaking Benjamin kicks major ass.  It was calling me from the shelves of Best Buy this weekend and I don't regret picking up a copy of it.
  • More good music next week:  The Open Door by Evanescence
  • Too much good stuff is being released all at once on DVD... Smallville season 5, Battlestar Galactica season 2.5, Lost season 2, Invasion, Surface, Stargate SG-1 season 9, Gilmore Girls season 6, and Supernatural season 1.  I downloaded episodes from these series last season and am proud to say that I support them by buying the box sets.
  • X-Men 3: The Last Stand also comes out on DVD next week, and I finally get to see if it was as bad as everyone said it was.
  • Battlestar Galactica freakin' rocks.  I finally got around to watching the series about three weeks ago, and now I'm fiending for season 3 to start next week.  This series has, by far, had some of the best stories I have had the pleasure to watch in a television show (dare I say better than Lost season 1).  I'm hooked and sad that I didn't jump on board earlier.
  • Jericho sucked.  I was so bored I couldn't finish watching.  I shouldn't be surprised, I've come to expect this from any shows on CBS.  It's probably going to get cancelled like Threshold did last year, or maybe even sooner than 8 episodes if we're lucky.  Then again, would anyone really miss it if it was cancelled?  Too bad Jericho lead actor Skeet Ulrich's last TV show, Revelations, was cancelled by ABC a few years back, that one was actually pretty interesting.
  • It's nice to know you are loved.  It's also nice to meet new like-minded people that have been through the same crap you've been through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home