Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Holiday greetings

I'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving, especially after years in customer service and retail sales, but I will enjoy the free paid holiday off from work. Speaking of work, here's a turkey tribute to our new favorite employee that was the highlight of emails yesterday:

I'm am however a big fan of games and will probably end up playing some on my day off. The Xbox 360 debuted yesterday, but I don't have one and still don't see any games I want yet anyway, so I'll stick with my PC and PS2. Here's two mindless Flash-based games for those unfortunate souls stuck somewhere else on the holiday without their game systems:

Turkey Pluck Game

Turkey Shoot

How about a Thanksgiving flub by everyone's favorite monopoly, Microsoft? If that doesn't make you chuckle, Homestarrunner.com recently posted another entertaining cartoon and this one is a parody of the annual Macy's parade. Gotta love it!

Holiday greetz to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home