Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello again (finally). Yes, I'm still alive. =)

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated," wrote Mark Twain. I can soooo relate to that, seeing how I've been out of touch with everyone besides my daughter and my coworkers for the past three months thanks to work (and a forgotten password).  It seems like so much has happened since then, including my transition from temporary to permanent at FNBA with a nice raise to boot.  Besides that, I've got a backlog of messages and blog entries to read spanning from a friend finding out she is carrying a baby girl (congrats, Jen!!) to a marriage proposal at the Renaissance Faire (congrats Manda and Robert!!).  I received some birthday wishes and valentine's loving and got in touch with more family.  All in all, life is busy, but at least a majority of it has been in a good way.  Thanks for the messages, posts, and comments... I've missed all of you!  Blessed be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home