Saturday, February 04, 2006

Random music notes

Random snippets of music-related stuff that caught my attention today:

  • 30 Seconds to Mars visits Phoenix on April 22nd, I picked up my ticket today for $18 at the box office
  • Vision Divine sneaked another release out late last year (The Perfect Machine) and I just found out. It's another awesome prog-metal album with some deep concepts behind the music. Check out the official lyrics and notes!
  • The ProgPower USA concert in Atlanta this September has four of my favorite metal bands playing: Vision Divine, Evergrey, Nevermore, and Epica (their first US concert!)... if it weren't $104 and all the way across the country, I would love to go, but alas...
  • Tarja, former lead singer of Nightwish, is being a sorry-ass bitch about the End of an Era DVD--get over it, you're just making yourself look desperate and angry!

And that's what's important to me today in the music world. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home