Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"Vacation"

I've been here at the medical study since Monday night on "vacation". Well, it's at least as close to a real vacation as I can get right now, but it's better than nothing. I'm testing a medicine they're planning on using for people with diabetes (no I don't have that, they want healthy people to test), but I'm guessing I got one of the placebos since I didn't feel different or show any signs of change in blood tests, and it tasted like what swallowing a battery must taste like. At least I won't be coming out of here on Friday morning with orange skin or a third nipple. =) Regardless, it's just nice to be able to sit back and relax until then now that the blood draws and ECGs are now 24 hours apart... plenty of time to read and watch movies! Over and out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home