Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thank you

I want to thank all of the family, friends, and coworkers that have been so helpful and supportive during this time of loss in my family.  I'm sure that wherever Feydra is now, she is happy and knows how well-loved she is, especially after all the visits, calls, and emails we received last week and seeing the turnout for her service on Saturday.  Thank you again from the bottom of my heart to everyone.

For those that could not make it on Saturday, here is a PDF of the memorial service booklet(The original booklet was printed double-sided on legal-size paper and finished with a z-fold, so this PDF is been slightly reformatted in favor of a more logical layout.)

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Dan: I ended up here due to your comment on my blog. As I read the last few entries my heart sunk and I couldn't help but be overcome with emotion. I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your dear sweet daughter. As a doctor, I have been there and seen the tragedy, and as a father, I cannot even begin to comprehend the pain.

I know I don't know you, but please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home