Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Furiae

'The melody of your demise' by Linda Bergkvist

I was just going through my email and got the latest newsletter from CGTalk. There was a feature article on Linda Bergkvist with some sample art and I just had to click through after a glance at those pictures (the low-res one to the left doesn't do justice to the full-res version). I wish I had the time, patience, and skill to do digital art like this. Every issue of the CGTalk newsletter is just chock full of amazing 3D renderings and 2D artistry that both my box at home and work are getting filled with more and more fantastic wallpapers after every issue. Anyway, the article links to her homepage which has lots more of her artwork in the online gallery. I just loved the art and had to share. Enjoy! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home