Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Beta 2!

The day has finally come when the public gets a chance to test out the new Office 2007 suite!  Bill Gates gave a 15-minute speech this morning at the WinHEC conference and, among other things, officially unveiled the bits and bytes of the new suite to the general public.  Having been part of the private beta test since last November, I can say that I've been successfully brainwashed and can wholeheartedly recommend the new productivity suite.  The redesigned and streamlined interface has felt more open and less cluttered with each new build and I'm proud to stand behind Microsoft's new product.  Check the preliminary system requirements and then go download a copy today!  The software, when activated for free over the internet, will be fully functional until February 1st, 2007.  Give the new interface a while to sink in, the change is drastic but well worth it.  I like it so much that I'm not going back to older versions of Office if I can help it.  w00t!

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 4:35 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Good to know. I will have to give it a try. Thanks for the update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home