Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stupid drivers

Today has been one of those days that I wish I could carry around a paintball gun while driving. Better yet, I'm going to invent a projectile glue gun. Inside the glue pellets you can put a message like "learn how to drive correctly, stupid" or "do a favor to us all and stay home next time". When the pellet explodes, it sticks to the person's car and so everyone can laugh at the bad driver. Actually, I probably wouldn't limit myself to bad drivers, I would snipe the religious zealots that drive around pushing their religion on others with bumper stickers like "real men love jesus" and "got jesus?". Shut the f*ck up and keep your religion to yourself. Go listen to George Carlin, his opinion of Western religions is one of the most honest and truthful I've heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home