Saturday, January 14, 2006

Traffic sucks

It's a sad day when you escape getting into a major accident on the freeway, and you don't even get an adrenaline rush anymore because it's so commonplace. Some idiot decided at the last minute--no, it was actually well past last minute--that he wanted to go to the I-10 west exit instead of the I-10 east exit from the Route 60 freeway. This required crossing over the white exit triangle and those annoying little bumpy things, but he did and nearly hit another car in the opposite exit and caused the two cars in front of me to slam on their brakes and swerve, forcing me to go off-roading to avoid hitting either of them. The car behind me was lucky as well and swerved the opposite direction safely. The sad part is that he would have ended up going the same direction and avoided all of this annoyment and frustration if he had just stayed in his lane and went straight ahead. Sheesh. People like him and the lady in this news story make me wonder why we let just about anybody on the road... it should be a strict right, not an abused privilege to drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home