Sunday, February 26, 2006

Missing!

Missing: Three $100 bills

I can't for the life of me figure out what happened. I did a money check today because, for once, I actually had all of my cash on me. My paycheck, minus one car payment, one electricity payment, one pizza order, and one cookie order, did not equal what it should have. Friday was two days ago and I saw all of my paycheck cashed and counted right in front of me, but now I'm $300 short. I'm very meticulous about making sure I give out the right amount of cash when paying for stuff and I can even recall what type of bills were given for each transaction. I don't have the missing cash in my one safe-keeping spot at home. I don't remember anyone getting close enough in the last two days to pickpocket me, and if they were going to do that then why not take it all? That unfortunately means that I'm not going to be able to file the divorce paperwork like I was planning to do tomorrow, I can't take the car in for repairs on the half-broken power windows, and I'm not able to buy my ticket to the Ra concert until next paycheck. *sigh* The "why" and the "where" of the mystery just makes no sense, so I'm just left $300 short. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home