Sunday, April 17, 2005

Blarg

Yep, it feels like it's going to be one of those days. I've been doing the tarot-a-day thing since I got my new deck and it's been quite insightful and neat to learn. Today's card for me was the White Tiger Page reversed in my Feng Shui Tarot Deck, which is the equivalent of the Page of Swords in any other standard deck. From the description in the booklet and what I can find online, it doesn't sound like it's going to be an easy day. Apparently mistakes or any immature behavior on my part today will likely set off a nuclear explosion... well, maybe not that extreme, but still not good. This does seem quite likely with the "family picnic" we have planned today with some of our family members that we'd rather not have to deal with. Makes me wish that the car would break down so I could stay here at work all day, but like the old saying says, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." That's a problem I'd rather not have to deal with right now. The fates have been kind to me as of late, but we'll have to wait and see how it turns out today. Blarg is all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home