Sunday, May 01, 2005

Beltane

Wow, is it here already? Blessed Beltane to the pagans out there. It's strange, all day yesterday I kept catching a familiar smell in the air. I recognize the smell from many magickal shops I've visited around here, but I'm not entirely sure what that smell is. I just find it funny that it's very strong the day before the sabbat... almost as if the winds were trying to tell me something or remind me of something. I still haven't figured it out and I probably won't have time to today because I have to go into work. I was really looking forward to not having to work today, but I need to make up seven hours and I would really not see that much pay missing from my check this Friday. It's been a peaceful morning so far so I hope the rest of the day goes this nicely. Blessed be and good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home