Thursday, May 12, 2005

More MPAA lawsuits...

*sigh* It's a sad day... another round of MPAA lawsuits are being slapped down on TV show torrent sites and my favorite, btefnet, is among them. As of this posting, nothing is changed on their web site. I'm sure that many more will spring up in their absence though, much like the current wave's popularity came from the fall of Suprnova. When will Hollywood get a clue and start to offer this kind of stuff up for legal downloading? I, for one, am fully willing and glad to help support my favorite television shows for a small and reasonable download fee. I'd much rather watch network programming on my own time without commercials, but when will the MPAA let me do that? I don't want to wait to own the DVDs and I don't always have the time to sit down and watch the shows when they are being aired. I'm actually starting to consider getting myself a TiVo or some equivalent DVR hardware just so I can do just that. Is anybody in Hollywood listening??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home