Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lost again

Quick quiz: what's better than the first season of the TV series Lost? Answer: the season 1 DVD set with extra scenes and no commercials! I've already seen the whole first season from start to finish after I stumbled upon a review online in February. It's really neat to be able to go back and watch it over from the start now that I know who's who and see if I missed any little details. Speaking of stumbling, I've already stumbled upon one of the easter eggs on the extras disc. Press left twice from the "Tales from the Island" selection and the cursor will move next to the words "Disc 7" where you can view an alternate title sequence (it's much better than the zooming word "LOST" if you ask me). Needless to say, I'm excited for September 21st when the second season starts up. Time to get Lost! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home