Sunday, March 19, 2006

Have fun this week!

Alright everyone, lots of fun stuff is going on this week, so I expect everyone to have fun!

The biggest and most important event on my calendar this week is the Ra concert at the Martini Ranch on Wednesday night.  Tickets are still available for $18 each!

Also of note in the music world this week is the debut release of Hurt entitled Vol. 1.  This week's Best Buy ad has it advertised at only $8.99, so what's your excuse for not getting it?  Their tour will be in town the first week of April, but no venue has been finalized yet.

And last, for us geeks, comes great gaming goodness.  Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence on PS2 (with online play!) is on sale at Fry's Electronics for a low $23.99.  Also, the long-awaited RPG The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion finally sees the light of day this Wednesday for $49.99.

Ah, I can't help but be happy... all this great stuff this week, added to the elation of finally filing my divorce papers last week, and I'm one happy guy!  I hope everyone else has a great week as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home